Assistant to the Sales Manager
The Assistant assists the Sales Manager in professional matters as well as parsing our project manager for new sales opportunities as directed.
- Organizes, plans, records, and transcribes relevant staff, team, vendor and client meetings when necessary.
- Will provide clerical assistance when necessary including the organization and daily maintenance of any relevant communication systems, appointment scheduling, filing, correspondence, documentation, etc.
- Provides administrative support to the Sales Manager in both sales and managerial capacities. This includes utilizing our proprietary project management system to filter out prospect lists for the team.
- Responsible for maintaining internal documentation relevant to the sales team. This includes researching and documenting.
- Proficiency in administrative, clerical, and secretarial duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Strict attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Proficient with internet technology, email systems, and Microsoft office; experience with Excel.
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills, and a team-player attitude.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- High-school or equivalent required.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding a professional degree or accreditation or those possessing a strong related work history.
- Valid class 5 British Columbia Driver’s license
- Preference will be given to candidates with reliable personal transportation.
Please Send Application (including separate cover letter and resume) to:
Real Estate Webmasters (Human Resources Department)
Please do not deliver resumes in person.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.