Junior Project / Client Manager
This position is currently filled.
We need people for a small project management team. You would help to make sure that things are running properly in production, and you would also jump when our premium clients request attention. You would work with email, phone, and our web-based system, to help keep our design/programming/marketing projects going smoothly and the clients well informed at all times.
- Respond to emails/calls from clients and internal staff who have questions about projects' statuses, etc.
- Help to build processes for making sure the clients feel informed and valued
- Work with a project management system to ensure detailed projects are entered properly and monitored for health
- Explain policies and technology to clients
This is a full time position that requires you to have a certain skillset. Please make sure you actually read the position requirements, so that you don't waste our time or yours.
- Attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills. No dropped balls, ever.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Proficiency with internet technology and email systems.
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills, and a team-player attitude.
- Ability to treat high-end clients the way they expect to be treated - and to enjoy it.
- A willingness to live in the greater Nanaimo area - this position is on-site.
We like it if you have:
- Experience with project management, sales, web development, programming/markup languages, Microsoft Office, and/or customer service.
- Several years work experience in a professional environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com (do not apply in person). Please specify in the subject line that you are interested in the project/client management position.
Other Positions Currently Available:
- PHP/MySQL Web Programmer - code our clients' cool ideas into custom solutions!
- Sales (product consultants) - we have warm leads and a killer product lineup - closers welcome.
- Graphic / Web designer - web 2.0 stylists, let's see what you got!
- Markup Developer - markup maniacs and CSS ninjas, apply here!
- Search Engine Optimization - amazing designs are nothing without visibility.