Stand out Markup Developers wanted
Markup (frontend) developing is all about breathing life into static works of art and establishing form and function in a team environment. We want to pay you well, provide an awesome workplace (with tons of opportunity for advancement AND education) and invite you to join a team of like minded individuals who share your passion for creating that perfect synergy between beauty and function.
- An ONLINE PORTFOLIO! - Apply for this job if you can show us examples of your previous work - this position requires both talent AND experience.
- Strong HTML and CSS coding abilities
- Willingness to work as a team alongside graphic designers, to build their visual designs.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent open source development software
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to relocate for your dream job. This position is "on-site" employee position
We like it if you have:
- Experience with LESSCSS (dynamic css language)
- Experience with design techniques such as progressive enhancement and responsive design
- Working knowledge of LAMP development / PHP language (certainly not necessary for our designers - we'll teach you what you need to know)
- Experience working on CMS frameworks
Please send your resumé and samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Positions Currently Available:
- PHP/MySQL Web Programmer - code our clients' cool ideas into custom solutions!
- Sales (product consultants) - we have warm leads and a killer product lineup - closers welcome.
- Graphic / Web designer - web 2.0 stylists, let's see what you got!
- Markup Developer - markup maniacs and CSS ninjas, apply here!
- Search Engine Optimization - amazing designs are nothing without visibility.