Online PPC Marketing Consultant
REW's Marketing Department can't stop growing! You may have seen this ad up before, and it's not a mistake; in the last year our department has grown from 4 to 15 people and we want you to be the 16th! If you're looking for a career with a company listed on Canada's Profit 500 that will allow you to do rewarding work with the best colleagues around, read on.
Are you a talented advertiser and copywriter with experience in pay-per-click advertising? Have you ever run an effective online advertising campaign?
The marketing department at Real Estate Webmasters is hiring SEM Consultants who are skilled in writing and data analysis. You are self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment. You’re able to create effective ad copy, and also work on a tactical level to monitor, analyze, and make necessary adjustments to improve campaign effectiveness and ROI. You are able to work independently, but you also enjoy being part of a successful team. As a marketing and advertising consultant, you are able to balance and prioritize the needs of multiple projects and clients at once; a positive, professional, client-focused attitude is a must-have.
- Manage and optimize various Google Adwords campaigns on a daily basis
- Write concise real estate focused ad copy, with the goal of generating conversions
- Analyze marketing campaigns, making adjustments as needed
- Communicate directly with clients and colleagues via email and phone
- Identify new advertising opportunities
- Manage several ongoing projects simultaneously; organize and prioritize tasks
- A Bachelor’s degree similar to Writing, Marketing or Communications, or the equivalent in skills and experience
- Excellent copywriting and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Ability to communicate professionally and succinctly
- Experience balancing multiple tasks at a time, staying organized and focused
- A willingness to live in Nanaimo, as the position will be “on-site”
- Experience in online data-driven marketing
- PPC/Google Adwords knowledge
- Experience with social media marketing
When applying, please send separate cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview. No drop-in resumes please. Compensation will commensurate with experience.