Are you a talented writer with experience in SEO? We're looking for content-focused SEO pros to work with our dynamic web team in the production of successful online SEO campaigns. Our SEO experts develop high quality real estate content, incorporating basic and advanced SEO strategies, including social media. These SEO jobs are full time, in-house positions with benefits.
Each SEO position requires strong researching skills, creativity, excellent editing skills, and the ability to multitask. Organizational skills are a must. Most communication with clients and colleagues is done by email, so your communication style must be direct, professional and unambiguous.
- Writing fresh real estate content for industry websites and blogs
- Identifying SEO opportunities and developing SEO strategies that cater to the varying needs of each individual client
- Analyzing SEO campaigns, reporting results and making adjustments as needed
- Communicating directly with clients and colleagues, in both formal and informal settings
- Creating and maintaining a variety of social media profiles, including Facebook and Google+
- Managing several ongoing projects at a time, while taking self-responsibility for time management
- Experience running successful SEO campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to changes
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy digital environment
- Strong knowledge of computers, search engines and today’s online landscape
- Basic HTML knowledge
- A degree similar to Writing, Marketing or Communications, or the equivalent in skills and experience
- A willingness to live in Nanaimo, as the position will be “on site”
- PPC & Adwords experience
When applying, please include one or more samples of your non-fiction writing, and send separate cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview. No drop-in resumes please. Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Other Positions Currently Available:
- PHP/MySQL Web Programmer - code our clients' cool ideas into custom solutions!
- Sales (product consultants) - we have warm leads and a killer product lineup - closers welcome.
- Graphic / Web designer - web 2.0 stylists, let's see what you got!
- Markup Developer - markup maniacs and CSS ninjas, apply here!
- Search Engine Optimization - amazing designs are nothing without visibility.