Best resources for building landing pages via snippets

Hi All - my name is Pat and I’m new to this community. I’ve used up my CSM setup (shoutout Soyi for his wonderful help!) and I’m attempting to build out templated landing pages for our new site (about 20% is custom design and the other 80% is on me to navigate how to build using the backend tools.

Wondering if anyone has any tips on the best resources for learning how to pull in snippets and using chosen templates on each page in order to “Frankenstein” together the look I’m going for?

Open to - and greatly appreciate - any feedback on my best way forward here. Have about ~10 landing pages I need to build out and I’m on a limited timeline + not super savvy in code or super confident that I’m doing this right.

Thanks All!

Hello Pat,

Welcome to REW’s Forum.
It’s so great to see you on here. Here is a tutorial on how to set up a page and snippet:

I have also reach out to Hanna on our support team and she’ll be in touch shortly to set up a walkthrough with you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Warmest Regards,


Is your site live yet? Best way to do this is use the “copy” function and then mod the elements that need to be modded. I also have a tutorial on how to create community pages in the REW Academy, ask your account manager for access if you don’t have access, that video should really help.

BTW - don’t “template” too much, for SEO purposes, unique content is a must! (And listing snippets need to match the intent / area of the content as well)