Exporting leads from CINC CRM to port over to Real Estate Webmasters Inc

I was testing some things with CINC in terms of our new API / Zapier integration and now that the test is over I needed to figure how to export those leads from CINC so I can send them over to the REW Team for import.

Figured I’d share the steps for anyone looking to figure out how to export commissions INC leads.

Step 1: Clear all the dashboards so you can see “all leads”

Step 2: Use the select all in the top left, but you need to change it from “current page” which will only give you 25 leads to “current search” which should export all of them.

Step 3: The export button is in a weird place, you actually have to click the “leads dashboard” dropdown, and then you find this

Click export, fill in your email address and presumably you should get an email with all of your leads within a few hours.

According to CINC’s site, this is what they export for you.

Currently, this is the list of fields that are included in the export:

• First Name
  • Last Name
  • Email Address
  • Email CC
  • Status
  • Labels
  • Quality Score
  • Cell Phone
  • Home Phone
  • Work Phone
  • Address
  • City
  • State
  • ZIP
  • Agent Assigned
  • Partner Assigned
  • Listing Agent Assigned
  • Registered
  • Source
  • Last Login
  • Login Count
  • Last Touch
  • Last Touch Type
  • Average Price
  • Median Price
  • Favorite City
  • Timeframe
  • of Property Inquiries
  • of Favorite Properties
  • of Property Views
  • of Saved Searches
  • Pre-qualified for Mortgage
  • House to Sell
  • First Time Buyer
  • InfusionSoft ID
  • Notes
  • Property IP
  • Buyer/Seller
  • Opted In Email
  • Opted In Text

Now if you had your Zapier set to bidirectional from the beginning, the leads should automatically already be in your REW CRM, but we do recommend that you use the export feature for the record anyways, and it appears as thought the CINC export actually has a lot more data in it than the CINC API allows us to pull via Zapier, so probably worth it either way.

Any questions on CINC (Commissions Inc) to REW lead conversion or Zapier Integration feel free to post below