Having trouble inserting listings to emails

Is anyone having trouble inserting leads to emails? When I click “+Listings” I get the “Insert MLS® Listings” dialogue box. I can search for listings okay, but when I hit save, nothing happens. Is it supposed to be inserted in the email at that point?

Hello @AdamStuhlfaut

It looks like there is a bug with the “+Listings” email function. I will get this escalated to our developers.
In the meantime, you can use the “Recommend listing” function to email listings to your leads.

To use the “Recommend Listings” function click on the Listings tab on the lead details screen and then click “+ Recommend Listing” as shown below:
recommend_listing

This was discovered the other day and is already being worked on. The servers and queries that support that function are being upgraded and a hotfix is in place - pinging @Aayaam and @shazmin to make sure they update this thread when fixed.

Thank you for letting us know.

BTW - a little under the hood view of how things work here at REW (in case you’ve ever wondered where these things go) :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 10.46.55 AM

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 10.47.20 AM

1 Like

Thanks @AdamStuhlfaut and @Morgan! Just closing the loop on this one - the hotfix was rolled out on Monday as planned.

Just adding onto this,

it seems wonky that when i add my listing to an email the listing goes down to the bottom of the email instead of where my cursor is placed or whatever content I’ve highlighted to be replaced with the listing. So if I want to format my templates I have cut and paste my text around the listing input vs it being placed where I want it to be placed.

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 1.53.35 PM
Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 1.53.56 PM

in the image above i’ve highlighted (insert listing here) thinking it would replace the text with the listing, but it just bumps it to the bottom of the email.