New Demo: External Communication Features

Hi everyone! I recently recorded a demo of the external communication features within the communication section of our CRM. Check it out here and let me know if you have any questions!

I’ll be posting more demos over the next few weeks that will cover how to create Drip Campaigns and Action Plans.

Are there any other features you’d like to see a demo of?

6 Likes

Yes! The mobile app and how it connects to the website and CRM

Do you mean the REW Leads App, or the home search app? (they are separate)

These are the kind of videos we need! This is awesome Lisa! Thanks for the demo and looking forward to your next ones.

(When you get to the drip campaigns and action plans demo is there a way to send birthday, property anniversary, and wedding anniversary emails to leads and a reminder to agents?)

1 Like

Campaigns are “from the time of registration” based right now, they are not date based, so this is not available “right now” but definitely on R & D’s list.

The ground work (date based custom CRM elements) is laid, you can now create custom fields and select date :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

I’ve been playing with the CRM and can tell the ground work is there. Thanks for the update Morgan! I appreciate it, Happy Thanksgiving!

Great Demo… is this also in Help & Support? Would like to send to my agents…