Real Estate site review

Hi,
I recently created the site and now struggle to market it properly and find the best SEO strategy.

1. Speed is pretty low though I use cache plugins, image optimization (including WebP), minify html, minify CSS and lazy load. Despite all this I get only 8 on Google PageSpeed Test. Any suggestions how I can further optimize it?

2. What do you think is the best Schema structure data for a real estate property listing - Product or something else? Or it does not make much of a difference?

3. I currently use a WPML though I can not translate each individual property and the description remains in French. Would it be wise to configure an automatic google translation and if so do you know any good plugins or services for it.

4. I market my site in several countries. What SEO strategy shall I use? Market it in every single country separately, building individual content for each of these countries or there is a better solution (specifics) for multi-country sites?

5. I would like to add more services to the site say a job board and car rental to make it more of a marketplace, what is the best technical solution - separate sites, sub-domains or something else to improve SEO and user experience.

6. If you have any other observations I would be glad to here them as well.

Thanks for your time and effort.

setup a proper landing page first something withe more branding specific to you
hit me up as a developer in wordpress i can assist you with a lot of the issues you are having speed you should be able to get around 2 seconds with the right optimization chrisanders466@gmail.com