I want to start by saying that we are a company that embraces options and customization in addition to the latest and greatest innovations. It is my understanding that the REW app has been discontinued and will no longer be supported by the App Store/ Google Playstore. In return the only work around is to the use the mobile website version to continue to navigate through our leads. My question is why is the app going away, why wouldn’t a new version or better innovative option be given to us instead of forcing a mobile website only option?
We have been testing the mobile web vs app and the the following will no longer be available:
- Number count ON THE APP ICON, not available on mobile site, of how many pending leads you will need to rely on email when a lead comes in
- Mobile website has all the same information, but you need to find it. (Definitely seems more difficult to use if you aren’t somewhat tech savvy)
- When using mobile website, the CRM customer information such as phone, number, email are at the very bottom of the page you need to scroll all the way down to see this information and sometimes takes a minute to load…
- Lead filters “TOGGLE SIDEBAR” must be “manually” hidden or else you wont be able to continue browsing your leads on the mobile website.
- When compared to the app there is a less visually appealing factor using the mobile website this includes, fonts, sizing and sometimes too many options in the mobile website as compared to the REW App.
Lastly, I want to notate these are not complaints only what we’ve uncovered in the several weeks we’ve been using the mobile website. Unfortunately we are an innovative company that loves options and will likely transition to Follow Up Boss if we can’t get used to the new mobile website mandate…