What fields should be included?

We’re working on the mockup for the Sellers page of Renaissance. This is what we have for fields right now for a Home Assessment - what would you change? Any that we’re missing? Or are any of them unnecessary?

2 Likes

Great question. I would like to see a text field for them to enter anything additional.
Also, many people won’t actually know the interior SqFt of their home, so I would suggest not making that a required field. We (realtors) should be able to get that info from MLS or tax assessment records anyway, so it might be more useful to ask whether there are any recent additions or major renovations instead.

3 Likes

Those are really good points. Thanks @GerryT!

I think it would be awesome if you could toggle some fields to be disabled as well as mandatory or not to be filled out. Might solve any cross the board issues you have and remove form friction as well.

@Calgary Oh, I think that’s a fantastic idea. @Aayaam what do you think?

1 Like

Agree with the configuration options for the fields @Calgary and @AmyPye! I will add it to the list for our internal R&D discussions with Morgan. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Looking good. I would make the form a two step process so you can get a partial lead from form 1 without asking for the persons contact info off the bat

Form 1
Property address
2 drop down questions

1. reason for evaluation
  • just curious
  • refinancing
  • selling
  • buying
  • buying and selling
  1. what’s your time frame?
  • ASAP
  • 1-3 months
  • 4-6 months
  • 1 year
  • just curious
    Next button which leads to

Form 2

• name
  • email
  • phone
  • property type
  • square footage
  • delete land square footage
    Assess my home button
2 Likes

Hi @Brian I am sorry I missed this message! I like where you are going with the multi-step forms. It’s definitely something we can discuss internally and do some A/B testing with a focus group. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us!