ECAR - Emerald Coast Association of Realtors
Your ECAR Custom MLS IDX Solution
Let Real Estate Webmasters be your source for the best Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS® IDX solutions. REW can provide an IDX feed for any agent with the permission of the principal broker. A feed can normally be approved within a five day period., please contact us if you encounter any issues with permissions,
ECAR is a fairly new organization, established back in 2008 in northwest Florida, but it contains a membership of more than 2700 qualified REALTORS® already. The organization exclusively manages the ECAR MLS, providing listings for a main coverage area that includes Okaloosa and Walton counties, with some members from as far as Escambia and Bay Counties. Subscribers of the ECAR MLS also gain access to listings from Pensacola County through to Holmes County.
The Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®
The mission of ECAR is to provide its members with only the best resources and tools so that they can represent a stellar level of professionalism to colleagues as well as clients. The organization supports this initiative by providing ongoing continuing education to its members as well as full support and education for the use of the MLS and other tools.
Membership within the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS® come in 3 different forms: full membership, affiliate membership and a special administrative assistant membership. All membership types require a $250 application fee plus applicable yearly membership dues that differ depending on the level of membership.
- Acquiring your feed:
- Clients seeking IDX raw data feed access for the Emerald Coast Multiple Listing Service must contact their Principal Broker to obtain the logins.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This feed is available to all agents with Broker permission. If you are having difficulty with getting permission, please contact Real Estate Webmasters.
- Limits / Rules:
- Standard National Association of Realtors Internet Listing Display rules. These include but are not limited to brokerage reciprocity (displaying the listing office) and data protection.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: