MTAR - Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors
Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS Overview
The Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors, otherwise known as the MTAR, is a non-profit organization that has worked with Middle Tennessee communities for over 50 years. The areas they serve include Bedford, Cannon, Franklin, Grundy, Marion, Moore, Rutherford and more. The MTAR information data exchange sets out to meet industry demands by ensuring that your clients receive the most up to date listing information in the shortest amount of time. Today MTAR is a forward-looking association that's ready to embrace any new technology and methods in real estate sales, while continuing to foster goodwill among its subscribers.
MTAR Custom IDX Solutions
Get the MTAR MLS solutions you’ve been looking for with Real Estate Webmasters!
The benefit of working with Real Estate Webmasters in addition to the MTAR is that Real Estate Webmasters can help your listings expand their reach to even more potential buyers. If you are an agent that works as a member of the Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors, Real Estate Webmasters will work with MTAR to create a custom IDX that meets the unique needs of your site. The lead generating abilities of our platforms, paired with the listing data from MTAR will help generate leads and accelerate your success.
Member benefits of working with MTAR
- MTAR is an accurate and reliable source of inspiration for members
- Community relations - MTAR has worked tirelessly to build a reputable organization throughout the communities they serve
- Advocacy - MTAR is known by the public, its members and local legislature as being a leading advocate for private property rights throughout Middle Tennessee
MTAR IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters already has a data vendorship in place with the Middle Tennessee Regional Association of Realtors. For your ease, contact REW for IDX application information.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- Less than 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This MLS provides IDX access for all agents with broker permission. If you are having difficulty obtaining approval, contact Real Estate Webmasters for assistance.
- Limits / Rules:
- MLS attribution, brokerage branding visibility, broker reciprocity logos, disclaimers and copyright notices must be displayed.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: