ABOR - Austin Board of REALTORS®
ABOR IDX Solutions
ABOR IDX Soutions are viable for more than 8,600 real estate agents working in Austin, TX. Founded back in 1926, the Austin Board of Realtors has been operating its MLS since 1952. Today ABOR works with a variety of media outlets and advertisers to actively promote its real estate agents and their listings. ABOR covers the Central Texas area including Caldwell County, Bastrop County, Williamson County, Travis County, and Havis County. ABOR is responsible for Austin's MLS site. Through ABOR you can get access to various MLS solutions and Google property mapping with Real Estate Webmasters which lets you create all kinds of custom listings.
Austin Board OF Realtors®
The Austin Board of Realtors® provides MLS listings for the Austin region and is involved in the Austin community with charitable activities like helping out on Habitat For Humanity projects. in addition, ABOR provides a scholarship fund through an independent foundation, which was created in 1978. Today the mission of the Austin Board of REALTORS® Foundation is to support the city by establishing scholarships for high school students in Central Texas.
The Austin Board of Realtors also provides the following MLS services for members:
- Document Manager - a simple, intuitive platform to digitize, share and manage documents online.
- Zip Form MLS Connect - MLS-Connect saves you time while reducing data entry errors. If you get zipForm® Plus, you can easily import MLS data directly to a zipForm® transaction, eliminating the need for double data entry for many fields in a transaction and saving tons of time.
- Data Co-op - provides quick, easy and comprehensive property information.
ABOR IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters is a vendor for the Austin Board of Realtor Members. Contact us and we will be able to provide access in short order.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 1-2 business days
- Limits / Rules:
- If you are using a custom IDX solution provided by Real Estate Webmasters for ABOR (Austin Board Of Realtors) - standard IDX rules apply such as broker reciprocity (You must display the listing brokerage on each listing) - There is also a limitation on the way you use the phrase acronym "MLS" - ABOR does not want users of the ABOR data set presenting themselves as if they are the MLS themselves, or that their site has the complete "Austin MLS" - as they are limited to showing only active listings.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: