GGAR - Greater Greenville Association of REALTORSÂ®
Greater Greenville Association Of REALTORS®
The mission of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS® is to provide leading services created to optimize member success, while maintaining current knowledge and understanding of real estate issues as well as to promote the REALTOR® brand. Since 1925, GGAR as developed from 18 members to 1650, with 350 firms as of 2012. Since 2002, the Association and MLS has moved into the new facility of 50 Airpark Court in Greenville, SC.
GGAR Member Benefits
Membership with GGAR automatically extends to the South Caroline REALTORS®, and NAR. With all three organizations, members have a wealth of information, continued education and MLS® services available to them. GGAR membership benefits also include Professional Standards training, to help educate members on the code of ethics, while a local store in the GGAR office provides books and real estate items at discounted prices. Onsite and online education programs are on hand, while regular communication with the organization is available through newsletters as well as networking events, community involvement, "giving back" projects, and more.
MLS® Member Benefits
The MLS® was organized in 1959, with a start of 32 chartered firms. As of 2012, members were at the 1874 mark and counting with 470+ firms. The following are just a few of the current MLS® member benefits offered by GGAR:
- Paragon MLS®: access to over 8,000 active listings and 94,000 sold listings in the Greater Greenville area, as well as statistical analysis applications and mobile applications available.
- Real property tax data: information through a CRS that provides real property data for 11 counties upstate.
- MLS® listings: syndicated and available listings for automatic sending to search engines by brokers and agents.
- MLS® tools: orientation and training programs available.
- MLS® resources: forms offered on the web for online editing and printing.
Greater Greenville Association Of REALTORS® IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters and we will walk you through the process.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- Less than 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- GGAR makes their IDX data feed available to all authorized agents with broker approval. If you would like advice if you are having problems obtaining approval, take advantage of Real Estate Webmasters' expertise and give us a call.
- Limits / Rules:
- Listing firm and agent, MLS attribution, and proper disclaimer must be displayed in order to maintain compliance with this MLS.Listing separation from any other source and restriction of the use of the term MLS in any of its forms must be maintained.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: