GLVAR - Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORSÂ®
Greater Las Vegas Association Of REALTORS®
Technology solutions including MLS® tools, services, and products are all on hand for members of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®, as well as other benefits that range from options to be involved with a committee, on the Commercial Board, receive further education, and more. Events are offered by the GLVA throughout the year, for further networking and communications with other members and industry professionals.
The GLVAR provides many services to members, from the zipforms and Realstore, to Supra keys and lockboxes, course offerings that reflect the ongoing changes in the industry for progressive knowledge on the market and real estate environment. Programs are also designed to keep members up to date on requirements.
Membership benefits also include the monitoring of issues at hand in local governments through the Political Affairs department, and an Information Technology department that aims to give members the necessary tools to succeed with the cutting edge technology of today.
GLVAR MLS® Benefits
MLS® data in maintained on GLVAR servers, with technical assistance to members with access both on desktop and mobile devices. Education is also available on using CoreLogic and approved third party vendor real estate products. GLVAR MLS® benefits and resources available for Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® members are offered as discounted prices, and some highlights include:
- MLS® Pro: a personalized website within the MLS®.
- Property Panorama: providing automated virtual tours of listings.
- Realist®: offers an MLS®/TAX centric tool.
- Document Management: paperless transactions can be utilized and encouraged.
- Imprev: discounted flyer and postcard templates for marketing and advertising.
- Data Coop: provides information and reports on school, tax and AVM.
Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- As we are a web vendor to the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, contact Real Estate Webmasters to obtain IDX access.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- Less than 1 week
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters to discuss all possible solutions to your IDX needs.
- Limits / Rules:
- Typical disclaimer, copyright notice, broker reciprocity and listing requirements must be followed.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: