GNAR - Greater Nashville Association of REALTORSÂ®
Greater Nashville Association Of REALTORS®
This association was founded back in 1891, and for over 100 years has developed its focus on helping real estate industry professionals succeed in the greater Nashville area. Offering professional development, legislative information, community programs, year-round events and networking socials, the Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS® now serves over 3,000 members and affiliates as the largest real estate association in central Tennessee.
Young Professionals Network
Also known as YPN, the Young Professionals Network at GNAR offers a program tailored for those in the real estate profession in need of furthering their career and knowledge in the industry. Open to those 40 and under, or new to real estate. Benefits include an expanded referral network, information providing the latest in trends within the industry, and opportunities to build relationships and friendships with other members both online and at GNAR hosted events.
GNAR Membership Benefits
GNAR membership benefits include education programs that are widely known on a national and regional level as a leading service, with a wide mix of courses that can help agents better serve customers and tweak their businesses. From designations including ABR and CRS, to classes that will help you learn the latest cutting edge technology tools, how to motivate sales, how to hone negotiating skills, and more. Members are also encouraged to participate in local events and/or volunteer on a committee such as the Habitat for Humanity Project that GNAR has helped fund within the Nashville area. This program lends a hand for struggling families to achieve homeownership.
The Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS® also provides the following services for members:
- Middle Tennessee REALTORS® Convention: Access to the largest convention in middle Tennessee.
- Annual Charity Golf Tournament: helps to fund the H4H home builds.
- Awards of Excellence Gala: showcasing members excelling in sales, and a REALTOR® of the Year honored for their exemplary work.
- Communication: with active social media and newsletters, GNAR keeps all members in the loop on what is happening throughout the year.
Greater Nashville Association Of REALTORS® IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters is an approved IDX data vendor for the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors. Contact us and we will connect you with the power of IDX in no time!
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- Less than 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This MLS provides qualified members with IDX access. Contact Real Estate Webmasters for more details.
- Limits / Rules:
- MLS attribution, brokerage branding visibility, broker reciprocity logos, disclaimers and copyright notices must be displayed.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: