Garden State MLS®
The Garden State MLS®, located in Parsippany, NJ, offers members with real estate listing information available in:
- Atlantic County
- Bergen County
- Burlington County
- Camden County
- Cape May County
- Cumberland County
- Essex County
- Gloucester County
- Hudson County
- Hunterdon County
- Mercer County
- Middlesex County
- Monmouth County
- Morris County
- Ocean County
- Passaic County
- Salem County
- Somerset County
- Sussex County
- Union County
- Warren County.
The website provides members with a host of information on properties, resources, tools, technical support, a mobile website and more.
GSMLS Real Estate Boards
GSMLS covers the following New Jersey associations:
- Hunterdon — Somerset Association of REALTORS®
- Meadowlands Board of REALTORS®
- North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS®
- Passaic County Board of REALTORS®
- RealSource Association of REALTORS®
- Sussex County Association of REALTORS®
- TriState REALTORS® Commercial Alliance
- Warren County Board of REALTORS®
- West Essex Board of REALTORS®
99% of the residential properties multiple listed with the Garden State are available on the GSMLS website through the member only service. Other services on the site include open house searches, office searches, forms for members including IDX agreements, MLS® forms and listing input sheets, applications, information on Smart Framing, the GSML SX logo, rules and regulations and a variety of other resources.
GSMLS IDX Data
The Garden State MLS listings offer images for nearly all homes available and provide some of the most comprehensive property details for North Jersey. GSMLS IDX data on the site reflects all current and active listings information for the various property types marked to be published. Recently added or sold listings are shown as their status changes, so only the most recent information is provided in the MLS® database at the time of a search.
Garden State MLS® IDX Information
- MLS Fees:
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters is experienced with the steps of obtaining a feed for the Garden State MLS. Please contact us and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- If you having difficulty obtaining permission from your broker to obtain an IDX feed, please contact Real Estate Webmasters.
- Limits / Rules:
- The use of IDX logos, listing broker information, disclaimers and copyright notices are required for all Garden State MLS IDX's.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings:
- Other feeds available:
- GSMLS Sold, offered as a subsequent or independent feed.