HBR - Honolulu Board of REALTORSÂ®
Honolulu Board Of REALTORS®
Honolulu Board of REALTORS® is "the source for Hawaii's real estate" and has been a trade organization since 1922. It is today one of the largest boards of REALTORS® in the country with 5,000 members and counting. The existence of the board is to offer assistance and support for the ethical and professional success of real estate business men and women in the industry. As the local real estate board on Oahu, members of HBR automatically gain membership to the Hawaii Association of REALTORS® (HAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
About The HiCentral Website
The HiCentral website is a leading real estate tool for information on properties in Hawaii. It provides tools that offer current and up to date comprehensive listings data and news about the industry. Consumer resources include home services directory, permits, appraisals and inspections, moving logistics, first time homebuyers, current mortgage rates, Oahu historical sales data and more.
HBR MLS® & Benefits
Members of HBR have access to the HBR MLS® and subscription fees are pro-rated through the MLS® subscription year that runs from July to June. Membership dues are also pro-rated through the year from January to December.
The Honolulu Board of REALTORS® also provides the following services for members:
- Programs & awards: the Aloha REALTOR® awards and HBR REALTOR® of the Year Hall of Fame awards are distributed every year to deserving members.
- Open house report: updated every week, this report provides a comprehensive list of open houses throughout Honolulu.
- Professional development: affiliated online and offline courses, professional development, networking events and more through HAR and NAR.
Honolulu Board Of REALTORS® IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters for the required paperwork to apply for an IDX feed through the Honolulu Board of Realtors. Once complete, fax page 2 with either option 2 or 3 selected and page 5 to HBR. Contact REW for which option between FTP and RETS access is best for your solution. Credit card form is available for payment of fees.If there are any questions about the application process, paperwork submission, or IDX details, please contact Real Estate Webmasters.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5-10 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This MLS is available to all qualifying agents with their broker's permission. If you are having troubles getting this permission, contact Real Estate Webmasters.
- Limits / Rules:
- Listing firm identification, disclaimer, attribution statement, and copyright notice must be displayed. A maximum of 100 listings results per query of the IDX is enforced. No co-mingling of data from other sources. Agency disclosure state required.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: