IMLS - Intermountain MLSÂ®
Intermountain Multiple Listing Service
The Intermountain Multiple Listing Service provides users and members with cutting edge technology for buying and selling properties in the Eastern Oregon and Southern Idaho regions. The goal of the IMLS is to offer continually progressive services, tools and resources, as well as training programs, for members to be successful in the real estate industry.
With 22,000 properties for sale or in progress, this is the largest real estate multiple listing service in Idaho. There is a number of online services that focus on IDX capabilities for the IMLS. These include the Paragon MLS® program that includes live update capabilities and features for reporting that will keep users in the know on current listing data in their areas. Creating and printing reports or brochures while emailing clients directly with matching listings is all available through the system.
IMLS Membership Benefits
IMLS Membership benefits include access to forms, waivers, bylaws and policies that are all available online while a comprehensive list of resources, committees, associations, partners, upcoming training programs, open houses and social media connections are also at members' fingertips. Newsletters, events, and professional development are all available.
Intermountain Multiple Listing Service also provides the following member services:
- IMLS Mobile: search listings on phone or tablet by street, property type, size, etc and email listings conveniently to clients.
- Voice Search: access listings by voice command.
- CloudCMA: web-based report generator including competitive market analysis, property reports and flyers.
- rDESK® IDX™: offers accurate and current MLS® data to encourage registration and contact.
- Listingbook™: communication tool to stay connected with clients through online management, direct marketing tools and client data analysis
- ListHub: manage listings and distribution online with reports for analyzing internet marketing strategies used.
- SUPRA: obtain convenient listing and showing data and get immediate feedback on showings.
- RETechnology: access straight forward product descriptions, product reviews and info on current technology trends.
Intermountain Multiple Listing Service IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters and we will supply you with the appropriate paperwork to obtain a raw IDX data feed. Agents should note that all IDX access must be granted by the Designate Broker of your respective office.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This feed features the ability for qualified agents with broker permission to obtain IDX services from Real Estate Webmasters. Contact REW for more details.
- Limits / Rules:
- Address can be displayed unless noted (no mapping otherwise). The listing broker is required for each listing. Data reliability notice must be displayed.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: