MAAR - Memphis Area Association of Realtors
Memphis Area Association Of REALTORS®
The Memphis Area Association of REALTORS® began in 1910 and works to ensure that real estate professionals in the area are best serving the public with up-to-date and progressive tools, resources, education and expertise. There are currently 3,00 members specializing in all aspects of real estate, and representing about 400 agencies. MAAR is governed by the president and board that is elected each year by members.
The MAAR IDX data has been operated by the board since 1954, and is a progressive, online inventory of residential listings within its service area and available to members 24/7. There are approximately 9,000 listings in the MLS® for the area at any time. MAAR also maintains a tax database called MAAR data, which provides information and details on property parcels in Shelby, Fayette and Tipton counties.
MAAR Membership Benefits
MAAR is the largest Tennessee REALTOR® organization that incorporates the areas of: Shelby, Fayette, Tipton, Hardin, Hardeman, and McNairy Counties. Of the thousands benefiting from MAAR membership benefits, there are more than 70 members in associated businesses as well, such as mortgage banking, and insurance. Together, these members all help to build strong and compatible relationships between their respective local professions for the benefit of the real estate industry. Ongoing networking, conventions, and conferences are available for socials, meet and greets and business development.
Memphis Area Association Of REALTORS® provides some of the the following agent services:
- Standard forms: from membership forms to TREC forms, all are available at the office or online.
- Reports & Stats: market data is available for members to best meet the needs of clients.
- Education: MAAR provides plenty of continuing education and professional development including seminars and designations.
- Legal hotline: offered by the Tennessee Association of REALTORS® (TAR), providing legal information for members via a toll free number.
- Communications: weekly newsletters keep MAAR members informed, as well members receive publications from TAR and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- Community involvement: MAAR coordinates with local charities such as Habitat for Humanity, to give back to the community with members who are seeking to volunteer for programs and projects.
Memphis Area Association Of REALTORS® IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters has one form for you to complete to obtain this IDX feed. Contact us and we will be happy to walk you through the entire process.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This feed is available for all qualified agents with appropriate broker permission. Contact Real Estate Webmasters if you are having difficulties obtaining this permission.
- Limits / Rules:
- Thumbnail listing restrictions, listing firm name display, disclaimer display, update timestamp, and 50 listings displayed per search must be adhered to.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: