RIAR - Rhode Island State-Wide Multiple Listing Service
RIAR | Rhode Island State-Wide MLS
Real Estate Webmasters provides Rhode Island State-Wide MLS and IDX solutions for real estate agents who are members of RIAR (Rhode Island Association of REALTORS®). RIAR is one of more than 1,800 boards that make up the National Association of REALTORS®, offering its members a number of fundamental services, in addition to the State-Wide MLS feed. Each year, RIAR is involved in more than 10,000 real estate transactions, with total sales volume exceeding $3 billion.
Rhode Island Association of REALTORS®
As one of the largest professional bodies in the state, the Rhode Island Association of REALTORS® provides a number of services to its 4,000 members in over 600 offices. In addition to State-Wide MLS, member services at RIAR include professional listing photography for marketing purposes, bi-weekly and comp book publishing and lock boxes. Having served Rhode Island for over 60 years, the RIAR is dedicated to offering a space for research, professional development and information exchange, for not only its members but also the public and the government.
The Rhode Island Association of REALTORS® also provides the following technology services for its members:
- MLS Tech Support & Training
- Internet Data Exchange (IDX)
- Virtual Office Websites (VOW)
- Profile page on Rhode Island Living (RIAR's official public website)
- Property Panorama virtual tours
- Rate Plug Marketing System
- SmarterAgent Mobile App
- ListHub Listing Exporter
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters for all of the information on how to apply for an IDX data feed from the Rhode Island MLS.
- Available for:
- Broker of record
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- There is a custom IDX option for agents. Contact Real Estate Webmasters and we will fill you in on all of the details.
- Limits / Rules:
- Mandatory fields (municipality name, property type, MLS listing number, listing price, MLS-approved IDX logo, Listing firm name), IDX policy, thumbnail icon, copyright notice, proper disclaimers, operating brokerage branding, thumbnail limitation (text data about the listing property, a photo of thelisting property, the logo of the listing broker, the MLS-approved logo, and Ã¢â¬ÅbuttonsÃ¢â¬Â providing links for other information) must be displayed in order to achieve and maintain IDX compliance with the MLS.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: