SAR-FL - Sarasota Association of Realtors
Sarasota Association of REALTORS®
Sarasota Association of REALTORS® (SAR) was formed in 1923, growing from a small real estate association to a now, medium-sized association, with over 3,600 REALTORS®, and a total membership, including Affiliates, of more than 4,000. SAR's mission is to enable the advancement of members' professionalism through educational offerings and resources, while maintaining the REALTOR® Code of Ethics. SAR is dedicated to being the principal leader of real estate, through protecting property rights and developing local and worldwide relationships with individuals and other organizations.
The Sarasolta MLS was established in 1957. Today, SAR is a shareholder in the My Florida Regional MLS system (MFRMLS), Florida's largest MLS organization, serving over 33,000 members in more than 14 counties in Florida and offering the most comprehensive database in the state. MFRMLS services include MLS listing, tax information and data and a variety of marketing and technology products.
Sarasoata Association of REALTORS® IDX Solutions with Real Estate Webmasters include features like customized area searches and Google property maps to help SAR members effectively market their listings in the Sarasota, FL area.
SAR Member Benefits
SAR Florida offers its members a wealth of benefits and services to promote professionalism and growth. These include the following:
- Professional Partnerships with other organizations to help members save money, including:
- Business and Financial Services
- Healthcare and Medical discounts
- Insurance Services
- Weekly newsleter outlining upcoming events, real estate news and educational programs
- Monthly MLS Statistics and subscription to Sarasota Realtor Magazine
- Continuing education and training programs, in-person and online
- Acquiring your feed:
- The Sarasota Association of Realtors has merged with the Mid-Florida Regional MLS for all MLS and IDX services. We are a vendor with them, so please check out the section for the Mid-Florida Regional MLS.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters for all of the details on IDX access for members of the Sarasota MLS.
- Limits / Rules:
- MLS attribution (including thumbnails), update notice, listing firm (on thumbnails over 2 lines), copyright notice on details page, consumer use notice, only 50 listings per search must be displayed for IDX compliance with the Sarasota MLS.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: