White Hall was a Greek Revival Home built in 1844 for Dr.Aaron White. This home is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was the Headquarters of Confederate General Earl Van Dorn in 1863. Host to General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his troops. The home now has a new road and sidewalks in front.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than [INSERT BROKER NAME] are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:55am CDT.