The Sales Lead Coordinator will deal with our customer interface, maintain and update the client database, and coordinate between clients and staff via multiple forms of communication technologies.
We hire awesome people—if you are AWESOME (& completely qualified), read on.
Talent, design sense and experience is what we're looking for in our premiere graphic / web designers. Web designers with 3+ years experience preferred but we are willing to entertain applicants with tremendous talent - feel free to wow us with your portfolio.
We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our company. For full details on this accounting position in Nanaimo, click here.
Join our programming team working with our cutting edge proprietary CMS, CRM and listings management systems. High level knowledge of PHP & MySQL required with a working knowledge of command line Linux environment.
This position is all about breathing life into static works of art and establishing the form and function in a team environment. Focus on web standards, progressive CSS techniques and accessible coding.
We're looking for a talented, tech-savvy writer that we can train to be an awesome SEO consultant. If you love to write, this may be the job for you.
Our marketing team would love to find more experienced SEO consultants to work for our clients, developing high-impact online advertising campaigns. Think you've got what it takes? Prove it.
- PHP/MySQL Web Programmer - Help our production line pump out killer apps!
- Sales (product consultants) - We have warm leads and a superior product lineup - closers welcome.
- Graphic / Web designer - Web 2.0 stylists, let's see what you've got!
- Markup Developer - Markup maniacs and CSS ninjas, apply here!
- Technical Support Representative (Tier 1) - Be a hero for our appreciative clients.
- Technical Support Representative (Tier 2) - Be a hero for our appreciative clients.
- SEO Consultants - We'd love to bring a new expert SEO on to our already-successful SEM team!
Here's the Perks:
Our Salaries are competitive & higher than local development companies.
Generous staff discounts in our very own restaurant. (Under Development)
Our in-house medical plan helps you cover costs that Medicare doesn't.
We help you cover optical costs. Get a new trendy glasses every year.
Flexible Schedule & Overtime
Not a morning person? Not a problem; set your own schedule.
Fun Nights & Family Events
Company-supplied movie nights, bowling, pool, dinners, camping, etc.
Company summit attendees are chosen via. speech/teach proposals.
Paid Sick Days
Under the weather? Some Salaried employees get up to 8 paid sick days per year.
Hot Liquid Caffeine, in Excess
All the coffee, hot chocolate and/or tea you can drink.
We often hire senior positions from within the company.
Salary & Special Bonuses
Holiday season bonus & occasional performance bonuses.
We'll give you 50% (up to $20) a month towards your gym or yoga membership.
* REW has an Independent Medical Plan which reimburses 80% of prescription drugs and medical/dental appointments up to a maximum amount per annum.
How to Apply
Got the chops? Awesome. Email your cover letter, resume and examples of your work to email@example.com and we'll be in touch :-).
Please send your resume and samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.