Are you the most organized and detail-oriented person you know? Can you write and speak professionally? We're looking for people to handle reams of email without dropping a ball — and they must also be able to make our premium clients feel well taken care of.
We hire awesome people—if you are AWESOME (& completely qualified), read on.
Talent, design sense and experience is what we're looking for in our premiere graphic / web designers. Web designers with 3+ years experience preferred but we are willing to entertain applicants with tremendous talent - feel free to wow us with your portfolio.
We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our company. For full details on this accounting position in Nanaimo, click here.
Join our programming team working with our cutting edge proprietary CMS, CRM and listings management systems. High level knowledge of PHP & MySQL required with a working knowledge of command line Linux environment
This position is all about breathing life into static works of art and establishing the form and function in a team environment. Focus on web standards, progressive CSS techniques and accessible coding.
The Executive Assistant assists the CEO in both professional and personal matters while simultaneously fulfilling duties related to relevant internal and external communications and company directives.
We're looking for talented writers to help take our clients' sites to the next level by adding informative and engaging content to their websites and blogs. Upbeat problem solvers with excellent writing skills, a love of online technology and a knack for organization are encouraged to apply.
- PHP/MySQL Web Programmer - Help our production line pump out killer apps!
- Sales (product consultants) - We have warm leads and a superior product lineup - closers welcome.
- Graphic / Web designer - Web 2.0 stylists, let's see what you've got!
- Markup Developer - Markup maniacs and CSS ninjas, apply here!
- Technical Support Representative (Tier 1) - Be a hero for our appreciative clients.
- Technical Support Representative (Tier 2) - Be a hero for our appreciative clients.
- Executive Assistant to the CEO - Exciting entry-level position for a well-organized communicator.
- Marketing/Writing & SEM - Amazing designs are nothing without their worth in words.
- PPC Consultants - Our data-driven pros know how to rock paid advertising campaigns.
Here's the Perks:
Our Salaries are competitive & higher than local development companies.
Lunch & Snacks Program
You have access to a fully-stocked kitchen & team luncheon every month.
Our in-house medical plan helps you cover costs that Medicare doesn't.
We help you cover optical costs. Get a new trendy glasses every year.
Flexible Schedule & Overtime
Not a morning person? Not a problem, set your own schedule.
Bank Time = Extra Vacation
Volunteer extra during our busiest months and earn extra time off.
Fun Nights & Family Events
Company-supplied movie nights, bowling, pool, dinners, camping etc.
Company summit attendees are chosen via. speech/teach proposals.
Paid Sick Days
Under the weather? Salaried employees get up to 8 paid sick days per year.
Hot Liquid Caffeine, in Excess
All the coffee, hot chocolate and/or tea you can drink.
We often hire senior positions from within the company.
Salary & Special Bonuses
Holiday season bonus & occasional performance bonuses.
We'll give you 50% (up to $20) a month towards your gym membership.
* REW has an Independent Medical Plan which reimburses 80% of prescription drugs and medical/dental appointments up to a maximum amount per annum.
How to Apply
Got the chops? Awesome. Email your cover letter, resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch :-).
Please send your resumé and samples of your work to: email@example.com.