AI Generated Content Advisory
Generated content is produced using complex probability models. As such, REW does not exert direct control over the content produced and unforeseen or unpredictable outcomes should be expected. Anyone using generated content should be aware of and account for the following limitations:
Generated content is sometimes inaccurate or misleading.
- Generated content can include false claims.
- Generated content does not provide accurate data analysis or forecasting.
- Generated content has limited capacity to account for context or audience.
- Generated content draws from data up to a specific date and so may contain out-of-date information.
- Generated content may contain or express biases drawn from its training data.
We recommend that anyone using generated content should verify the accuracy of the information contained within the content. We also recommend that outputs be screened for discriminatory or biased content.
Generated content does not have consistent quality.
- Generated content may contain grammatical or syntactical errors.
- Generated content may seem less creative and less personal.
- Generated content may not achieve a desired or consistent tone.
- Generated content may be less effective at driving engagement and conversions than human-written content.
We recommend that anyone using or receiving generated content review and adjust it to their own quality and brand standards.
Generated content is created probabilistically, without intent or planning. As such, although highly unlikely…
- Generated content may not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Generated content may inadvertently infringe on copyright.
We recommend that generated content be reviewed and adjusted to ensure that it abides by all relevant laws and regulations.
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- Generated content is not intended to rank in search results.
- Generated content is intended primarily to provide a better user experience.
- Currently, Google does not penalize AI-generated content, but their policy may change in the future.
AI-generated content cannot match the tone, depth, or creativity of human-generated content. Therefore, it should not be considered a substitute for human oversight, creativity, or expertise.
For improved user experience and SEO, we recommend REW’s professional services.