About the REW Chat category

Not sure where to post on the forums? Start here! Introduce yourself. Tell us your name, your market, whether you’re an agent, team or broker. Feel free to share your website URL but please no self promotion.

One important thing to remember: This board is default positive. We’re here to learn, and help each other grow. It’s not a complaints board (you have your own social for that). We don’t talk about politics, religion, race or bring any negativity to the boards. That stuff gets deleted.

So if you’re positive, want to build community and have something constructive to share. We welcome you here!

What’s up REW fam! Derek May from Nook Real Estate (nookrealestate.com)

Looking forward to carrying on the conversation from FB to the new forums.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Looking forward to raising the bar in the industry with other REW Rockstars!

1 Like

Hi All! I’m Laura Monroe, Head of Industry and Partners here at REW! I have a long history in real estate marketing, social media, blogging, listing coordination, technology and brand strategy. Looking forward to this forums!

Not sure where to post this. I’m having a REALLY difficult time getting my site back up and running after my board switched MLS’s. I’ve spent thousands of dollars creating a great site and I was really happy with what I had created, but now my site isn’t working and it hasn’t been for over a month. I don’t know what to do. All the leads on my site aren’t getting updated data and I’m frankly embarrassed. I just don’t know what to do. The IDX department has been working on this issue, but nothing seems to be happening. Any suggestions? I’m really defeated over this.

It’s been six days since I posted here. I’m still pretty much dead in the water. My site www.geoffreymoore.com is not receiving current data from my old MLS (of which I’m still a member) and I’m only receiving partial data from my new MLS. I have people registering on my site and inquiring about outdated listings. I really don’t know what to do. The REW IDX department doesn’t know what to do. I can’t believe there is no solution to my issue.