CRM Webinar - November 4th - Completed

Good morning,

For those who couldn’t make the webinar, here is the link to it:

Also, I wanted to thank all who attended. I hope you got value and everyone is actively using the features we walked through.

Our next webinar will be Friday, November 25th. Keep your eye out for the email and invite information.

There are several exciting features with our new CRM. We would love to show you how to take full advantage of these features though short, easy to follow webinars.

November 4th:

Here is what we will be covering:

1. Easy front and back end editing
  • Agents and administrators can easily make additions or changes to lay out or content with a click of a button
  1. Auto saved groups
  • Easily create and mange groups that are automatically created by the system
  1. Power mode views
  • CRM access gives you the ability to create your own specific view based on what you want to see

Here are the details:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81037219572

Meeting ID: 810 3721 9572

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to be co-hosting this webinar with my amazing colleague Sammi!

We’ve already heard from some people who are wanting to attend and can’t wait to see everyone there!

Get ready to learn some of the amazing new CRM features on Friday, November 4th at 10 am PST! If you didn’t receive the invite, just let us know!

2 Likes

I am excited for this webinar! Always great to learn new perspectives so we can continue to set our clients up for success!

1 Like

Happy Halloween!

Thank you to everyone I heard from last week about the webinar. I am so happy that we have excited customers anxious to really start utilizing the new CRM and can’t wait to meet you there.

I know Laura and Sammi will do a great job.

Please keep reaching out if you want me to send you the Zoom link or want to add the webinar to your calendar.

Reminder time: Friday, November 4th at 10 am PST

Join Zoom Meeting

hey @MariaG, I would love to attend the webinar. Can you shoot me the zoom link? Thanks!

No problem Matt. I will send you the link and the meeting invite tomorrow morning.

Fantastic! Thank you @MariaG

Look forward to seeing you at the webinar @MattFranklin . The invite should be in your Inbox.

I can’t find an invite - judyorr@judyorr.com

I re-sent it. Hopefully you have it now. I look forward to seeing you at the webinar @judyorr

I received this email telling me it was resent but I still didn’t find anything. What email was it sent from? I’ve searched “Real Estate Webmasters”, your name, webinar, etc. I’m getting forum emails and I just got my monthly invoice, but nothing else recent.

Hi Judy, It should be a Zoom meeting invite from my CSM - Sammi Ho. I will also forward from my Inbox, so you have it that way as well

Please send me the link too! Thank you.

It sounds like we missed quite a few people.

I should have posted the link here earlier:

Join Zoom Meeting

2 Likes

Could probably just post the Zoom invite credentials in the original post :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone who attended the webinar on Friday. We enjoyed having you there and hope you got value from the session.

Keep posted for the next webinar…

Thank you for that. Where is the link to see the replay? Thanks again!

I believe it was sent via email but here is the You Tube link as well:

1 Like