Now, for those of you who aren’t familiar about what an SEO audit is, it’s essentially a health check-up for your website - is it performing the way it should?
What’s in an SEO Audit?
- Keyword Analysis: Are you targeting the right keywords that buyers or sellers are searching for?
- Content Quality: Is your content relevant, fresh, and engaging?
- Technical SEO: How’s your website speed, mobile optimization, and overall user experience?
- Site Structure: How’s your internal linking? and is your site crawlable?
- Backlinks: Who’s linking to your site? Are these quality links?
- Local SEO: Super important to us! Are you listed correctly on Google My Business and local directories?
I’d love to hear from you all:
- Have you done an SEO audit before? Perhaps with Real Estate Webmasters?
- What did you learn?
- Did you see any improvements in your site after implementation?
On that note, we’ve just published a new blog on this topic: SEO Audit Secrets for Real Estate: A Guide
Give it a read - I’d love to hear your thoughts.