REALTORS: What technologies do you wish would just...connect?

How do you need your real estate tech to connect?

The results of poor integration can lead to low adoption, a questionable ROI and data that needs to be manually manipulated, taking up valuable man-hours that should be spent growing your business, not maintaining it.

REW really wants to ensure that your technology is working FOR YOU, and not the other way around. Introducing REW Nexus.

RISMedia reports. Read full article here: REW Nexus: The Central and Most Important Place for Your Tech

1 Like

I love my REW leads app and appreciate that I get notifications each time I get a new lead. I also love that I can quickly review what listings they have looked at, hit the call button, have a chat and then it prompts me to automatically log the call. If they don’t answer I can text directly from the app and it prompts me to log the text too. All this tracking shows up in my crm on my desktop as well so I love that.

I use texting from the app more often then from my desktop because the app reflects my actual number whereas the desktop reflects a different phone number.

1 Like

How are Fub users integrating Real estate webmasters leads? Its frustrating that the two systems don’t mesh. I’m curious to know how others are doing this.

The built in CRM is amazing. But I use Gmail for communicating a lot, the CRM seems to try and force me to use REW for emailing. REW should incorporate a way for me to use gmail from within the CRM. Gmail is perfect as is, if you could just emulate my gmail account from within the CRM that would be great.

We have this same problem, but have been told with the new sites they talk to each other. @Morgan will this be the case?

Allowing FUB and REW to talk to each other back and forth if I am reassigning a lead would be ideal. It creates double work when I move a lead on FUB, and/or REW and have to move it again on either site.

This is now “a thing” btw in the latest REW CRM if you use Gsuite :slight_smile:

In the new REW CRM (not sure what version you are on) a bidirectional FUB data sync is not a very large project to connect and can be a huge time saver. You should speak to your AM about it (I think it’s @JayPhee?

I just looked you up, it actually appears you’re on a deprecated 4.x Barbara site, please disregard the comment above. We should definitely work to get you onto Renaissance so we can look to do these integrations.