AJ Hazzi close $1.4 Million Dollars In GCI from REW one site + PPC

EDIT: Please follow this link to register for the webinar on January 27, 2021
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9070979038308158476

Hey REW,

I was just getting an update from my friend and REW Client AJ Hazzi and he let me know that out of his $6M GCI This year he closed $1.4M of it from just his REW website plus PPC.

The guy’s a conversion monster!

He and I have been talking about his success with REW, and he has generously offered to help teach a class / do a webinar, and share his secrets to success in terms of lead follow-up and conversion.

What he gets out of it: He wants to increase his network of top producing agents, teams, and brokers and build some visibility for his brand (as you all should be doing too!). But also, he’s got a givers mentality and truly wants to share his success with other agents. For some folks, he may even be willing to do some coaching / consulting who knows!

What you get out of it? Who doesn’t want to learn how to close $1M+ GCI from web leads! (heck even $100k)

I for one am personally STOKED about this presentation. I’ll be joining as well as a technical/ software/CRM/subject matter expert. It’s going to be a lot of fun.

We’re just finalizing dates (it will be this month)

Do you want in on this free webinar?

Here’s all you have to do.

Post “I’m in” below on this thread. That’s it!

AJ, my man. Thank you so much for offering to do this for our REW Community. You truly are a shining example of how relationships truly matter.

I can’t wait!

8 Likes

I’m so excited about this! I’m IN!!!

2 Likes

I’m in!! This sounds awesome

2 Likes

So glad to have you Heather, 2021 is going to be a breakout year for you in terms of GCI for web leads and I can’t wait to get more traffic to your beauty of a custom site www.seriouslymuskoka.com it’s one of my favs!

I’m in! My team will join me as well. Thanks and Happy New Year

2 Likes

Excited! Count me in!

1 Like

Great idea! I’m in. Thanks and happy new year!!

1 Like

I’m in and looking forward to it

1 Like

I’m in, so happy to be here.

1 Like

Yes please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’m in! Love to learn more!

1 Like

Thank you Morgan for organizing this and thank AJ for your willingness to share. “I’m IN”! Happy New Year everyone!

1 Like

Wish I could take credit Tony, but it was AJ’s idea! Like I said, the guy is a giver and he wanted to be able to give back to the community. I’m excited to learn more too! :slight_smile:

I’m in. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Thank you for the invite; I plan to attend and excited to be moving forward with REW! Happy New Year everyone! Cheers, Kelly in Lake Tahoe!

1 Like

I’m in! Can’t wait to learn more about how AJ and yourself are crushing it!

1 Like

I’m in. Recently launched my site here with REW and started PPC ads. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

That’s awesome Stacey, welcome to REW! Be sure to keep an eye on these forums for additional tips and for great networking opportunities as well. Feel free to post your site in the website reviews section for feedback https://www.realestatewebmasters.com/forums/c/websites/website-reviews/38

BTW, I hope you don’t mind, I took a quick look at your adwords account. Your site is converting very well (11.5% the past month) but the volume (due to budget) is a bit low.

Ideally (once you get this web lead follow up thing dialed in) you’ll want to target generating 50-100 web leads per team member per month as this will give you enough volume daily to truly drive engagement in your CRM and get you (or your team if it’s a team) jumping all over the leads.

The goal is 2%+ raw web lead lead to sale. But with some of these techniques AJ will share, getting higher is totally possible.