CCAR - Coastal Carolinas Assoc. of REALTORS®
Coastal Carolinas Association Of REALTORS® Custom IDX
Real Estate Webmasters provides Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® Custom IDX solutions for brokers and professional real estate corporations in the Myrtle Beach area. The association works behind the scenes and is the leading voice for REALTORS® and the real estate industry in Coastal Carolinas. With CCAR custom IDX solutions you can easily manage leads, create custom listing pages, and launch email campaigns to stay in touch with leads. CCAR operates and serves all members in the counties of Horry and Georgetown.
CCAR MLS Solutions
CCAR MLS Solutions include Google property mapping and other real estate technology. CCAR members get a ton of support from the association including detailed market reports which serve to keep members informed about the current market conditions with a historical perspective.
In 1981, the Myrtle Beach Board merged with the South Strand and Conway Boards. Then in 1995, the Georgetown board joined the group and the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® was officially born. And in 2009, the Grand Strand Board of REALTORS® joined the group in another merger.
CCAR provides members with many education opportunities so they can better themselves and enhance their knowledge of the real estate industry and its evolving laws. And CCAR does a lot in the community to give back. Charitable endeavors include helping Habitat for Humanity along with contributions to the REALTORS® Assistance Trust Fund.
CCAR IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters for details on applying for an IDX data feed through the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORSÂ®.
- Available for:
- Broker of record
- Estimated feed approval time:
- Approximately 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters to discuss all of the IDX options for the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORSÂ®.
- Limits / Rules:
- Standard IDX rules of display apply. Some of these rules include, but are not limited to, MLS attribution, disclaimers and copyright notices.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: