CCAR - Coastal Carolinas Assoc. of REALTORS®
CDAR Custom IDX Solutions
Find CDAR Custom IDX solutions through Real Estate Webmasters. We can help with lead management and MLS solutions for your site as we work with the California Desert Association of REALTORS® on a regular basis. CDAR is made up of more than 3,000 REALTORS® and subscribers in the Coachella Valley area of California. The association, which formed in 1958, covers the region from Palm Springs to Indio and is the main voice for real estate professionals in the area.
California Desert Association of REALTORS® MLS Solutions
California Desert Association of REALTORS® MLS Solutions can include Google property to mapping to help agents and brokers create customizable listings pages for their websites. And CDAR members also get plenty of support from the association itself like the Certified Residential Specialist and Accredited Buyer Representative designations. In addition, CDAR provides members are provided a variety of real estate business tools including new technologies and in-depth market reports. Plus being a CDAR members means real estate professionals have many opportunities better themselves via professional development sessions and seminars.
Like many of the best real estate associations, CDAR values include: Integrity, professionalism, vision, leadership, knowledge and collaboration. Its vision is to give members access to specialized products and services as well as market information, while advocating for the betterment of REALTORS®.
CCAR IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact the California Desert Association of Realtors to obtain the most up to date licensing agreement for IDX access at 760-346-5637 and ask for Greg. Real Estate Webmasters can assist you in completing the form.
- Available for:
- All Agents
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days after application
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters to discuss all of the IDX options for the California Desert Association of REALTORS.
- Limits / Rules:
- Standard IDX listing display rules. MLS ownership, disclaimers, copyright notices, listing office display, etc.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: