CTAR - Charleston Trident Association of Realtors®
Charleston Trident Association Of REALTORS® IDX
Discover Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS® IDX solutions through Real Estate Webmasters. CTAR is the lowcountry region of South Carolina's voice of real estate professionals and has been for more than a century. Subscribers get access to inside analysis on market conditions and legislative support from the association. The association represents REALTORS® in the tri-county and outlying areas of South Carolina.
CTAR MLS Solutions
CTAR MLS Solutions from Real Estate Webmasters give you the ability to use Google maps to create custom property listing pages. REW also provides the best lead management system so your personal real estate corporation website can bring you a tidy return on investment. Any agent can get the feed with broker approval.
Real estate agents can go through the professional development process and find out course information through the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS®. Some courses include:
- Welcome to the MLS (for new agents)
- Intro to FlexMLS (for current agents)
- SmartCard Class - teaches students how to use to Sentrilock Lockbox system.
- CloutCMA Course - a free tool that allows realtors to create awesome presentations for buyers and sellers.
CTAR IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters for the appropriate paperwork to obtain an IDX data feed. All applicants will need to have their Broker of Record approve of and sign off on the supplied paperwork.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days after application
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This feed is available to all agents with their Broker's approval. Contact Real Estate Webmasters if you are having difficulty getting this permission.
- Limits / Rules:
- Standard display rules for Internet Data eXchange (IDX) including, but not limited to, appropriate MLS logos and attribution, listing office mention, proper disclaimers, and copyright notices. Of note is a requirement for listing office, MLS icon, and copyright notice to be uninterrupted and at least as large as the largest type size used to display the listing details.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: