MLSLI - Multiple Listing Service of Long Island
The Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc., also known as the MLSLI, is an MLS board the serves the Long Island region throughout three different counties. This is a non-profit organization that works with realty professionals throughout Nassau, Suffolk and Queens counties. This board currently serves over 20,000 members and is held as a subsidiary of the Long Island Board of Realtors, Inc. (LIBOR).
MLSLI Custom IDX Solutions
As a member of the MLSLI you will be able to search thousands of available properties on Long Island. This MLS board has united resources from 2,280 real estate offices in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens and Brooklyn to create one powerful data processing platform. Both brokers and sales associates share listing and sales information, ensuring that you have the most up to date information on the market.
MLSLI & Real Estate Webmasters
Real Estate Webmasters provides custom MLSLI solutions with amazing lead capture ability and are proud to service the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island in New York. When these two services are paired together your listings will be optimized to reach the right homebuyers. Your clients can rest assured that you will find the right buyer in a timely manner. Real Estate Webmasters can even generate MLS solutions by creating custom IDX feeds for your site.
MLSLI Membership Benefits
- Latest IT training to ensure members are using products to maximize their potential
- Strong support network throughout Long Island
- Advocacy for local legislature pertaining to the real estate industry
MLSLI IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters has experience dealing with the application process for the MLS of Long Island. Contact us and we will guide you through the process.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters for more information on obtaining an IDX feed if you are an agent.
- Limits / Rules:
- MLS attribution, listing office and agent, copyright notices, disclaimers, and operating brokerage branding must be displayed in order to maintain IDX display compliance with this MLS.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: