PCBOR - Park City Board of Realtors®
Park City Board of Realtors® IDX Solutions
The Park City board of REALTORS®, otherwise known as the PCBOR, came to fruition in the early 1980’s and has since worked tirelessly to provide affiliate members with the most up to date and accurate listing information in the Park City, Utah area. The board consists of six full time staff members to serve nearly 1,000 members and affiliate members. The PCBOR works closely with the Utah Division of Real Estate to ensure that regulations are being upheld to the highest standards. As a member of this board you'll have access the best listing data available in the Park City area.
Why You Should Work With PCBOR
- Strong reputation among communities we serve
- Advocacy pertaining to real estate laws among municipal and state legislature
Real Estate Webmasters: PCBOR Custom IDX Solutions
In addition to the great services associated with being a member of the PCBOR, you can also enhance your IDX listings even further with the help of Real Estate Webmasters. We work closely together to create custom PCBOR IDX solutions with amazing lead capture abilities. Our products will allow you to display different views such as the polygon parameter or bird’s eye view, showing your leads all properties for sale within a specific range.
PCBOR Advocacy & Community Involvement
The Park City Board of REALTORS® is proud to be an active participant in many community services as well as acting as an advocate for Realtors. PCBOR is involved in several local charities and has fostered a good relationship among the communities they serve. As a governing body, The PCBOR advocates for realtors and the real estate industry as a whole, ensuring that proposed legislation affecting property rights is monitored and regulated.
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters and we will provide all of the necessary instructions and paperwork to obtain an IDX data feed from the Park City Board of RealtorsÂ® and MLS.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 buiness days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- The Park City MLS allows all authorized agents with broker approval to operate IDX web solutions. If you cannot obtain authorization or approval, contact Real Estate Webmasters for help.
- Limits / Rules:
- The following must be present in every IDX in order to obtain and maintain IDX compliance: listing brokerage name, operating brokerage identification (including name, phone number, and email address), MLS attribution, proper disclosure and copyright notices.In addition, if the seller is also the listing agent or listing broker, a statement to that effect must be visible.If you have any questions about these rules and how they apply to IDX, please contact Real Estate Webmasters.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: