Celebrating The Awesome Real Estate Webmasters Team
At Real Estate Webmasters, we take great pride in our exceptional team members as they help clients and each other achieve success.
So for this Employee Appreciation Day, we want to take a moment to recognize the incredible contributions of our talented and dedicated employees...
To start, we would like to highlight some of our team members who have recently reached significant milestones in their tenure at REW. A BIG congratulations to:
- Phil Pond, who has been with REW for an impressive 19 years!
- Moriah Kemila, who has been making outstanding contributions for 17 years
- Carrie Baker, who has been a dedicated member for 16 years
- David Jensen, who has been making outstanding contributions for 13 years
- Jeff Pady, a value member of the team for 10 years
- Diane Francis, who has been sharing her expertise for 5 years
We are incredibly grateful for their hard work and loyalty. Real Estate Webmasters strives to create an environment that fosters professional development, which is why we are proud to boast that the average tenure at REW far exceeds the standard for companies in tech.
"We appreciate each and every REW employee for your commitment and dedication to our clients and each other. Thank you for always being awesome and inspiring!” - Carrie Baker, Head of People Operations
We are also excited to announce some recent internal moves and promotions at Real Estate Webmasters.
- Emma Adkins has moved to become the Manager of Search Engine Marketing
- Kyle Allen is now the Team Lead for Customer Care
- Aayaam Kapoor has been named as our new VP of Product & Agency
- Maria Gonzaga has been promoted to the position Head of Customer Experience
- Moriah Kemila has been promoted to Project Manager
- Nicolette Mieduniecki is now Head of Finance & Admin
- Amy Pye has been appointed to be the Head of Marketing
- Ralf Pinheiro is now the Manager of Front End Development
- Richard de Groot is our new Engineering Manager
These well-deserved promotions are a testament to their hard work and exceptional performance, and we are excited to see them thrive in their new roles.
At REW, we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to supporting them as they continue to develop in their careers.
One of the ways that we do this is through a commitment to internal promotions. Promoting from within not only recognizes the hard work and dedication of our team members but also ensures that they are given the opportunity to reach their full potential and continue to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
On this Employee Appreciation Day, we want to extend our heartfelt thanks to and celebrate all of our incredible team members for all they do.
We look forward to many more years of success together!