We no longer measure distance in miles or kilometers. We measure distance in time.
In this post, we'll explore how this will impact real estate in a big way.
Table of Contents:
- Measuring distance in minutes, not miles
- Why you should care about drive time
- What is INRIX Drive Time™?
- Two driving distance real estate myths
- How Drive Time makes you a better agent
- How to add INRIX Drive Time™ to your website
We Measure Distance in Minutes, Not Miles
If you were driving to work and your boss called you, would you say, "I'm 1 mile away," or "I'm 5 minutes away?"
If someone asked "how far is it to the nearest gas station?" Would you say, "5 miles down the road" or "10 minutes down the road?"