Real Estate Webmasters Turns 19!
Real Estate Webmasters just turned 19 and we couldn’t be more excited!
We’ve come a long way since our founding in 2004.
From our humble beginnings, we’ve grown to become one of the leading real estate technology companies in the industry, thanks to the hard work and dedication of our team and the support of our valued clients.
With almost two decades of experience, Real Estate Webmasters has been driving innovation and shaping the future of the real estate industry. And now, as we celebrate our 19th birthday, we're more determined than ever to continue providing cutting-edge technology and exceptional service to our clients.
Birthday Promo & Prize Draw
So, to properly celebrate this auspicious month, we’re running an amazing birthday promotional offer and prize draw!
New customers will pay no set up fees, and any customer signing on for 36 months (or adding 36 months to an existing contract) or more will also enjoy:
- Three months of FREE texting
- 10 hours FREE concierge time for migration, formatting, and content
- A bonus towards agency work valued at 25% of your renewal cost
- $1,000 REWPert AI credits (to supercharge your content with AI)
- Waiving 3 months PPC management fees
- $50 off custom work for orders over 20 hours (if you pre-buy a retainer for the year)
Don’t wait! New or existing customers can lock in today's rates.
(Note: Any existing customers not on contract as of July 1, 2023 will automatically be subject to new retail rates. Prices change July 1, 2023. All offers are subject to TOS on the 36th month.)
Plus, enter the birthday draw for a chance to win an EPIC prize worth up to $190,000! Just follow the link and fill in the form.
Looking Back 19 Years...
As we celebrate our birthday, we can’t help but look back on the year 2004, the year we started our journey. Do you remember what was happening in tech and pop culture back then?
We’ve put together some fun facts to jog your memory:
- Facebook was launched as "thefacebook.com" and was only available to students at Harvard University.
- The first episode of Lost aired, so we were all trying to figure out what was happening on that weird island.
- Motorola released the Razr V3, the most popular flip phone of all time.
- The movie Mean Girls was released, and we learned that "on Wednesdays we wear pink."
- The top song of the year was "Yeah!" by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris.
So, as you can see, 2004 was a pretty eventful time. We’re proud to have started our journey in such an iconic year and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us and for our industry.
Thank you for being a part of our journey, and here’s to many more years of success together!