What’s New In REW’s First Spring Release
The Real Estate Webmasters team is thrilled to announce the first new platform release of Spring 2019.
The new update rollout process will begin on Thursday, April 18th for all eligible REW CRM clients. Clients will be notified when their site has been patched.
Discover & Vision Performance Optimization
A faster page load speed on your website leads to a better customer experience and can improve your search engine rankings. That’s why page speed has always been one of our top priorities.
While Discover and Vision were already fast, this latest update makes them even faster. We’ve improved the speed on listing details pages, community pages, 360 cover photos, and more on both mobile and desktop.
Keep in mind, there are many variables that can affect web performance. This can include your computer’s specifications, Wi-Fi connection, network quality, or the device you’re connecting on. We will continue to make page speed a top priority with each release.
Community pages on both Discover and Vision now load faster than ever
Updated Facebook Social Connect
Facebook Social Connect (also known as Facebook IDX connect) allows website visitors to register as a lead on your site using their Facebook login, often with one button click. It’s a foolproof way to easily boost registrations!
Over the past year, Facebook has made significant changes to how login permissions are managed.
In this latest product update, we’ve updated REW CRM to work seamlessly with Facebook’s new infrastructure.
"Sign In With Facebook" now complies with new Facebook API
New Spam Prevention Measures on Lead Forms
We’ve heard your feedback about an influx of spam/fake registrations coming through on some client websites. We know this presents a challenge for day-to-day lead assignment and follow-up activities, so we made this a top priority.
Our research uncovered that the majority of these spam leads were coming from automated bots crawling the internet looking for contact forms.
We have implemented new measures in REW CRM to help stem the influx of spam leads, filtering out leads submitted by these automated bots.
What’s New on Discover?
Here are all the latest Discover feature updates:
- The CMA Tool add-on is now available on Discover, giving agents the ability to provide home value estimates and comparable properties to capture valuable seller leads
- Listing office/agent now appear on all property details pages when required for MLS compliance
- Client-uploaded logos and CMS page cover photos are now fully responsive on all screen sizes
- 360 photos on Enhanced Listings are now fully interactive
- Leads are now automatically opted in for saved search when they opt in to receive emails
- Extra functionality added for multiple IDX feeds, including alternating feed disclaimers and multi-feed support on agent pages
We’ve also made several fixes to the Discover platform related to email verification, saved searches using polygons, and more.
The Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) Tool is now available to Discover clients
What’s New on REW CRM?
And here’s what REW CRM clients can expect to find in the latest update:
- Time since a lead has registered now displays in more helpful units of time—in minutes, hours, days, or months
- Agents can now pre-set default lead search criteria
Thanks for tuning in!
Thank you for taking the time to learn about the latest product changes and we encourage you to check the REW blog regularly for the latest product releases, as well as tips and tricks to help you get the most from the REW platform.
Thank you for your continued feedback and support. We encourage you to send in your feedback and suggestions regularly to firstname.lastname@example.org!